Hello, ladies and gents! and welcome to another contest entry!
I’ve been enjoying getting more involved in the writing wordpress community and it’s been quite fun I must say! Especially considering all the fun little tags and contests floating around. So its no surprise that I’m participating in another community contest hosted by Inky. So, I present you my entry for Inky’s Custom Contest!
- add the featured image on the start of the post (but you can make your own design, and place Inky’s at the end.)
- follow the selected categories: writing, painting, digital designing or baking.
- max three entries (but you can only win one)
- for writing, max words is 350. it also has to be family friendly.
- for painting+ designing ; make sure it’s kid friendly. if you’re unsure; send it over to my gmail.
- when pasting the logo; make sure to add the copyright credits. (caption)
- use “inky’s custom contest” tag in the post.
Originally, I wanted to enter in the Writing, Painting, Baking, & Digital Designing categories but, alas, as I am running low on time to work on creative projects these days (Yay College! :D), I’ll only be entering in the Baking, Painting & Digital Content categories.
Digital Design Entry
Fun fact about me (if anyone cares but I’m gonna tell it anyways), I started doing digital editing & Art when I was 11. And oh boy, was it bad. Like really bad. But now, 9 WHOLE YEARS LATER, I can look at my creations without cringing (sometimes). My favorite digital pieces have always been ones in that disney-esque CGI style (because the animation of Tangled enraptured me). If you’re interested in seeing more of my pieces, I generally upload them to my pinterest & I have a instagram for it. (I would love to see my fellow bloggers on other platforms! Also pinterest is like 90% of how I waste my time…)
And that concludes my entries! Nominations for entering are open right now so feel free to enter and tag Inky so she can see your lovely works of art! See ya, readers!